New? Click HERE to get started!
Returning? Click HERE for the latest update!

Thursday, August 10, 2017

"Share a Meow at Kat's Webkinz Mansion! Over 20 Awesome Rooms and More to Come!" (Part 2): Second Round of Rooms

06-15-2007, 07:39 PM
Re: The House of Mine And Brothers!

Second Round of Rooms!

Here's my little kitchen that I've had since 2007, when my collection was small. (See that gumball machine in the corner? My cousin gave me that. I've kept it since!)
Click the image to open in full size.

This is Campbell's Room! Campbell is my Lil' Lion. A little jungle room for him!
Click the image to open in full size.

The Bowling Alley! Finally completed it on 12/29 and had a bowling party with some other WImembers! Fun!
Click the image to open in full size.

More rooms coming soon!

No comments: